Gulp – we’re two thirds of the way to Christmas! Here’s a reminder of the second 8 days’ worth of tips, in case you’ve missed them:
- Day 9, we looked at how to use free website thumbnails to liven up site listings
- Day 10, we found a nice intro to bounce rate in web analytics
- Day 11, users of Gmail discovered a neat trick to use a single Gmail account to sign up with infinite different email addresses
- Day 12, we looked at a range of tools to help squish and squeeze files to make them smaller and quicker to download
- Day 13, we said hello to a little webchat application for instant team chats, including a possible workaround for IE6ers
- Day 14, we came up with ten good ways to keep standalone computers safe and avoid the media disaster of a lost Government laptop
- Day 15, we came up with a checklist of things to remember before putting a site live
- Day 16, we found a nice little app for sharing code snippets
Remember, you can follow the rest of the month’s tips online, by email or by RSS.
Lots of great ideas. Expecially backing up the lost gov laptop, surprised there is not more encryption.